Monday 14 November 2011

Challenge 53 - TOP 5


ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGE BLOG 
TOP 5
Challenge 53 -
Stitching Real or Faux 
Thank you for all your wonderful entries, to make our life easier we use random Org to help us pick our winners.. and gosh did we need it for this challenge!!! We had so many wonderful entries.

Our TOP 5 are:
No: 122 - Karen L 


No: 179 - Sharon


No: 79 Ali Manning 


No: 61 - Lisa 


No: 41 - Fiona 


CONGRATULATIONS LADIES PLEASE TAKE THE TOP 5 BADGE. 



Stop by tomorrow (Tuesday 15th November) for our next Challenge! 

7 comments:

  1. Oh Congrats girls! Awesome Entries xx hugs Samantha Guest Designer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks very much for choosing my card for the Top 5 :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations ladies! Very well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for picking my project - I'll wear the badge with pride!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations ladies, your cards are absolutely stunning. Sharon (AGDT) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for choosing my project! I'll be proud to display my top 5 badge! Lisa X

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks you for picking me as a top 5!!

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete