Wednesday 8 September 2010

Week 15 - Autumn

We are all so excited here at Anything Goes as we have had a massive 129 lovely crafters join in with our flowers theme last week for week 14 a BIG Thank you to you all.

For Week 15 the theme is 'Autumn' so get out your leaf punches, papers, tree stamps anything that reminds you of 'Autumn' and make a ATC, scrapbook page, card, tag, mini album any thing that you fancy making as Anything Goes
We can't wait to see what you come up with.

Lets have a look what our very talented and creative design team have come up with this week...

Chanelle




 




9 comments:

  1. Whenever I think of Autumn of think of Halloween, so my card is a cute little Kitty all dressed in Polka Dots and ready to head out Trick or Treating! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOPS.....my link was added TWICE?? Please feel free to delete ONE, they are both identical!!

    Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your challenge and the cards the DT came up with. Isn't fall a lovely time of the year?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great challenge! Thanks for the chance and for your time visiting my card:)

    Edith

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is my first time playing in this challenge-it was fun. whe nI think of autumn my mind turns to thanksgiving and that's the them I chose

    ReplyDelete
  6. great challenge, this is my first time joining in xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Autumn Wishes and thanks for a chance to participate in your challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab cards from the DT. I'm ready for the fall weather.

    ReplyDelete